Thursday, August 9, 2012

Iron head version 3

alright, so I needed to redo my Iron because I wanted to use some parts for other builds.  My wife is going to be using this for the rest of the season and I already have a buyer out in Brooklyn who wants it in october..

You can scroll down to see the various forms of this bike, but here is how it's going to end up I think

shitty cell shots but again it's just an update






Specs on this are-
1980 cases at least
internals are all a mix match of late 70s as is the wiring harness
new super e
biltwell seat
bird hardtail
pangea speed z's
factory 21 dual disc up front with an enduro tire
16 rear with an mk2
factory metal works alien tank
small little repop wassell fender
moon oil tank
lots of new updated bits like a whiskey throttle, new battery, top end rebuilt, new plug wires, grips, etc

Just needs to be rewired to get rid of the rat nest of the circuit board, not much room on the bird hardtails with an oil tank, battery and external filter

this bike runs like a little beast though, tuned pretty damn well and quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment